HIC-822 (General Purpose)
Carbon Monoxide Direct Hook Up
- 1-year limited warranty
- Remote sensors can be installed in location to be monitored. Control box can be installed wherever convenient and can be used alone or as part of alarm panel.
- Trip relay for connection to remote or local alarm panel, fan or horn if there is a gas leak or to shut off gas valve.
- Power requirements are anywhere from 12V to 36V AC/DC. If supply voltage is 120V AC or 230V AC, 6-watt AC to DC or AC to AC adaptor is needed for transforming voltage down to suitable input voltage range.
- Cable comes standard 6’, but can be customized to your application up to 50’.
- The recommended area for one detector is 10,000 cubic feet.
- INPUT POWER 120 V AC with 12V DC adaptor
- POWER USAGE 4.0 watts at no alarm state; 6.0 watts at alarm state
- ALARM INDICATORS Dry contact SPDT (5A, 250V) with red LED on enclosure.
- GAS DETECTED and Alarm Setting 100ppm of Carbon Monoxide for Model HIC-203; 150ppm of Carbon Monoxide for Model HIC-822