Tubing allows the wire from 0.030 to 1.0 to be marked. After you slide the tubing onto the wire, you then heat up the tubing with a heat gun, and the tubing will shrink to a minimum of 50% it’s original I.D., for a tight fit on the wire.
For quantity of 10 to 500 pieces, please look at table 1 for pricing information. For quantity 500 and up, please look at Table 2 for pricing information. Our required minimum order amount is $50.00 per order.
2:1 SHRINK RATIO, FLEXIBLE FLAME RETARDANT, POLYOLEFIN TUBING
A flexible, flame retardant heat shrinkable polyolefin tube. It is designed for a wide range of applications requiring high heat-resistance, including insulation for electric & electronic devices, wire strain relief and protective covering for parts such as resistors and capacitors.
M23053/5-1xx Series - Available Colors: Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Gray, White
M23053/5-2xx Series - Clear
- Shrink ratio: 50% or more in the radial direction, 7% or less in the axial direction
- Continuous operating temperature: - 55°C to 135°C
- Flammability: UL VW-1, CSA OFT, -F-MARK
- Highly heat-resistance
- High resistance to chemicals and oils
- UL 224 (File Number: E84393)
- CSA C22.2 (File Number: LR55659)
- MIL-DTL-23053/5 Class 1 & Class 3 (Clear is Class 2)
Table 1 (Price List for quantity of 10 to 500)
Table 2 (Price List for quantity of 500 to up)
- The price for tubing applies to all different standard colors for the material.
- The price is based on the number of lines only, regardless of the number and size of the characters per line.
If printing is required on the opposite side, an extra charge will be applied